Salam, Hello and Welcome

And so starts my attempt to write about my experiences in life that may (or may not) be related to the teaching profession.

This blog will hopefully be filled with articles on various issues, problems & solutions, and maybe theories related to various areas in education. Due to my current job, the content of this blog will mainly be related to the teaching of English in Malaysian secondary schools. However, due to the fact that I may also be required to teach other subjects, my writings may sometimes be a reflection of it.

InsyaAllah, I will also include some of works (i.e. lesson plans, test & exam papers, handouts, etc.) for others to discuss and comment about. If you feel like it, feel free to ask me for a copy of any materials that I have and I truly hope you will in return provide me with feedback on them.

"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted...but to weigh and consider" ~ Francis Bacon

 

0 comments:


About Me

My photo
~ an English teacher, an eager learner and still figuring out what it really means to be a TEACHER


ShoutMix chat widget

Followers