New Link added...

Just to inform that there's another interesting link I forgot to include yesterday.  My sister found this link and I had forgotten to link it when she told me about it..hehe..

This site is VERY interesting to me.  What I like best about the site is the videos of other teachers overseas.  They also have sections for lesson plans, downloadable handouts, teaching strategies and ideas and they even have a section for new teachers! Take a look at the site! Its not related to the Malaysian education system but it would sure give great ideas if you're in need of it =)

Enjoy~

 

3 comments:

Jarod Yong said...

Thanks for the links, Ice!

SarahDin said...

No worries...hope it'll b of much use to u =)

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rahmah said...

salam,
congrats! be a good teacher!


About Me

My photo
~ an English teacher, an eager learner and still figuring out what it really means to be a TEACHER


ShoutMix chat widget

Followers